- Fully paint-coated inside and outside.
- Have a full, internal breather pipe for splash-proof pouring.
- The highest quality Jerry can out there.
- Original Mil Spec. Both EPA and CARB approved.
- Comes with a safety spout attached and also has an adapter for vehicles with smaller filler receivers.
- Manufactured from 0.9mm Cold Rolled Steel ( DC 04 EN 10130).
- Dual pan construction.
- Unique wide channel breather for better smoother pouring.
- Seam welded for extra strength.
- Three Handle Configuration.
- Leakproof Bayonet Closure.
- Locking pin in cap.
- Strengthened hinge on cap to prevent accidental bending when closing.
- Cap designed to hold open when discharging the can.
- Lined inside with fuel resistant Rezol enamel to prevent rusting.
- Painted exterior epoxypolyester powder coat.
- Manufactured and tested to comply with the following standards: EPA , C.A.R.B. , DIN 7274 and BAM – GGR001. Australian Standard – AS 2906. German Standard–TUV/GS. Swedish Standard-SP. UN–Dangerous goods approval.
All of our Wavian Jerry Can systems come with an EPA and C.A.R.B. approved spout. We have also added an adapter since some gasoline powered vehicles need a smaller spout to fit in the filler.The adapter sits on the spout and needs to be turned clockwise until it snaps into place .The spout needs to be pushed to start the flow. The weight of the gasoline helps to open the spout to facilitate an easy quick pour.
- Be the first to review this product