Timberland PRO Men’s Drivetrain Mid Composite Safety Toe Industrial Boot SD35
TIMBERLAND MEN’S 6″ BARSTOW WEDGE BOOT MOC SOFT TOE
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Our metal-free Drivetrain men’s work boots pack a ton of tech into a low profile. Composite safety toes powered by CarbonShield™ technology, electrostatic dissipative protection, and all-weather outsoles make this one of our most powerful PRO® collections yet.
- Abrasion-resistant ripstop nylon uppers
- SD35 footwear meets ESD voltage thresholds when tested in accordance with F2412, F2413 and F2892 standards
- TPU toe overlays for enhanced durability and traction
- Composite safety toes with CarbonShield™ technology
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Anti-fatigue footbeds are durable and resilient, for shock absorption and energy return
- Non-marking, all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsoles are slip-, oil- and heat-resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit/120 degrees Celcius
The Timberland PRO® Drivetrain SD35 Mid Composite Safety Toe SD work shoe promotes a mid-profile style that will keep you protected, comfortable, and supported all workday long.
Style number: A1S5M001 Black Ripstop Nylon Upper.
Abrasion-resistant mesh upper.
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 5 in|